The Exposition Site of Expo Milano 2015 is a few kilometers from the center of Milan, in an area directly connected by three main city airports and by principal public transport lines. The Site
is easily accessible by international and local travelers alike through a highly connected transportation system.
- The underground metro: Linea 1 connects the central city network system with two car parks at the Molino Dorino and Fiera metro stations.
- Three main highways are connected to the Expo: the A4 Turin-Milan-Venice, the A8/A9 Milan-Como-Chiasso and the Milan-Varese; as well as the ring-road (Tangenziale Ovest) that joins
the A1 motorway connecting Milan to Rome and Naples.
- The road system is purpose-built for the exposition and should free local roads from traffic going directly to the exposition site.
- Train system: the new Expo railway station will be built at the west side of the Exposition Site and will connect regional railway lines to Milan’s underground metro lines. Among
Expo’s partners, TRENITALIA is official transport carrier.
- Equidistant from the exposition site are international, well-connected airports Linate, Malpensa and Orio al Serio. Among its partners, Expo counts on ALITALIA as official transport
The underground metro: Linea 1
South Access (Via the Expo Village Walkway)
2015, Via Cristina Belgioioso, 20157 Milano, Italia